RSA 키 (2048)

-----BEGIN PRIVATE KEY----- MIIEvwIBADANBgkqhkiG9w0BAQEFAASCBKkwggSlAgEAAoIBAQC+//1nTEWDDcjk 8p5OLzB+GaDjXEEzodQioRlfsPARznFp9PwpbTiGM8HTPGdz2/I2qowc14IiMPiw rJqchy3BSQd/M2PuNxuOpAyXX7QT9aLMsjihrKWLKg+X9B0l9J6//HYRQhC00RCn Kx8MKSXuzTe1ajcL4Lr3UVZV7C5LDi/MUtPtpCwg2ivq9Or5J76vFoWU8QdrTJbW HbIzF/VwP4UeWWoRh/3TEo6SGLpWbPDvsr9IkfRGH5NGGn2oWpaiP/+gMcf5IZ+5 IZnba8vuKkklQiETr1bAUqBMkB1hN4dfvyyDwcIGGPwmgpzedCrck91H0L3F3JZh gXi/S595AgMBAAECggEBALImg21+Lrf2e5NQ2WeDjG+R6AcpXYeTQhKqwMgIeWOi cxapcyoQvdAvJnKovLXMSTfEC7w7Jx5NHylrVSr6yyqlu2BhxqvCqul5CmWG1qhn TNowwbHLHv2W1cSd5TIp4IiiKl4eiQaemjHSfrsRBlifAX8s+vsROlLEgwrRqLxH egJqKAGq8T83uyQAL040alOJl6v3QAWi2T+zMEXVHBCCC53gfvWId5/swdfUWBdK lJpjOnDOjjMyRIDvwzu5YxkkR5k0ZnI6wHcR4SsvLLfIkq6nR2sZJZcimM4I/ffB 1eBbpk7GX9kyDq1Sj0ZE45Gc5fyH39/XcOYkYj4MJqECgYEA6quEMV98Z4fhN0w2 xlcr+XRyovVRgNzVvB1fsKvcwRUBYR6l2GlnciBqxF6SyixIT5VkKm6d0jeZcMk5 OJRy+ykkEQYYiYdYvq5o/rPiDGAgHzN0NE67hqV9GiP3HS1elJvHVq3SthQxnHRf 2oRqHkthwbguKX5FAQL+VVe6FQcCgYEA0FxTTG90LVqVve1CzZBg6ki6jbxoOmqJ Wlvz2J3BrfNSqTV9pEJpuqsII29vW21wu93gM2gJpXvG3VtTOy38DKMgBDBPuNag Bu06blbPXm7CQUy5fu9djAZLsOgHaVVReF4+xImpB7mtUBX4jx8W1vfICZBQaQci Yp8eSo9YB38CgYEAlFpf1LKvu+er2kCFNDgxpZ8XRavenZ9+Q1EyiEbt5OZ5m8M7 RyfDbOPPe1rqY4NBJ4ai7yxE+3uItkOPuBQo6Fzm3xhCdNcqpEkwOSzRD8/JHtBx ewv3AzUldFweQcTH0Rz2FPcIiXEUt/reCg/B4mr3Xvcnv7WCvBP/Y0Z1bgsCgYEA y68VdwkVJykAbRQ9U7qqIx1J0Ti3IzP2ZbCyJbXCGgxdaDB0TFjoBqUfZZSP5W6M 3/o8K8SueWkQtF+Mc7O2S5xDthSMOoMFGQBbOHYAba4Uk8UvKJlSd4nIAH4ykJPo +qQW9AYmiPjIJhv0SeT4bNj4YfEDykhBIuutrvGF+n0CgYAi8R2Cv41CEWVSzl5L i2Lqq1F+iFISh4ulcDGQh74EEfQi7sWZOihR53RWeixIGE+rUtC2hQknaqoyRz4/ G37jXPl4djIPLdKDpKW7mOPYCht0Tzg7+ZxR0yelzFMsDPlXaF/7dRngJOs5Noup LlZQnueip7/jEBoSW0GOzYlXbA== -----END PRIVATE KEY-----

-----BEGIN PUBLIC KEY----- MIIBIjANBgkqhkiG9w0BAQEFAAOCAQ8AMIIBCgKCAQEAvv/9Z0xFgw3I5PKeTi8w fhmg41xBM6HUIqEZX7DwEc5xafT8KW04hjPB0zxnc9vyNqqMHNeCIjD4sKyanIct wUkHfzNj7jcbjqQMl1+0E/WizLI4oayliyoPl/QdJfSev/x2EUIQtNEQpysfDCkl 7s03tWo3C+C691FWVewuSw4vzFLT7aQsINor6vTq+Se+rxaFlPEHa0yW1h2yMxf1 cD+FHllqEYf90xKOkhi6Vmzw77K/SJH0Rh+TRhp9qFqWoj//oDHH+SGfuSGZ22vL 7ipJJUIhE69WwFKgTJAdYTeHX78sg8HCBhj8JoKc3nQq3JPdR9C9xdyWYYF4v0uf eQIDAQAB -----END PUBLIC KEY-----

자유게시판

CS Center

tel. 02-715-4734

am 10:00 ~ pm 6:00

공휴일 휴관
(사전예약 후 관람가능)

010-5217-9505
orbgallery@naver.com

Unlocking the Facility of No-Code: my Journey With ChatGPT

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Jim
댓글 0건 조회 12회 작성일 24-04-01 12:34

본문

Imagine being a passionate product designer based in the guts of London, with a burning desire to create distinctive products. You’re in love with the artwork of design, however there’s one hurdle: coding.

The realm of programming seemed like a far-off land, a barrier standing between you and the total realisation of your artistic imaginative and prescient. This dilemma was a continuing companion, till I stumbled upon a revolutionary resolution that shattered those limitations.

On this piece, I’ll share my personal journey of navigating the coding obstacle and unlocking the immense potential of no-code instruments. I invite you to hitch me on this transformative adventure, where we’ll delve into the ability of synthetic intelligence, study to work neatly, and witness the unbelievable possibilities that lie forward. So, let’s dive into my story and discover how I was able to leverage A.I to craft a typescript animation for my web site.

The Coding Challenge

Not long ago, I ventured into the world of Framer - a potent tool that facilitates the fast improvement of responsive and design-led web sites. However, I hit a roadblock. How may I create stunning animations with out the burden of coding? While Framer provided a library of animations and there have been proficient coders like Framer Overrides’ Danny Sapio offering paid solutions, I used to be hesitant to plunge into coding myself. After all, was it obligatory?

A Ray of Hope - Embracing No-Code + AI

Then, I discovered the awe-inspiring potential of artificial intelligence. We’re at the daybreak of a outstanding era, where the democratisation of AI empowers us to elevate our skills to unprecedented heights. Does this imply AI will replace us? Not within the speedy future. For now, if we harness this unbelievable tool and study to utilise it, we are able to excel in any discipline.

My Experience with ChatGPT:

To embark on this journey, I turned to ChatGPT - the standard model of the free account. I fed it quite a few Framer Override code snippets and even asked the AI to clarify the code, aiding its comprehension and preparing it for custom requests. Initially, the AI’s efficiency was promising. It generated working code, but it wasn’t without flaws. The opacity was slightly off, and when every phrase easily appeared, the next phrase would erase all the line, disrupting the format of the webpage.

Resourcefulness: The important thing to Success

This is the place resourcefulness became essential. Unless you can afford an exceptional AI that may decipher poorly written prompts, you have to be taught to work well. By asking smarter questions and understanding methods to request attainable goals, I was in a position to leverage ChatGPT’s capabilities to create an unimaginable typing animation. To have a extremely good outcome that you must also have a deep understanding of the instrument you're utilizing. When I used to be going through challenges throughout this mission, it took my understanding of Framer and net design to get the code to work in the way that I needed it to.

"Learn how one can learn things" - Chethan KVS

Final Thoughts: The facility of No-Code

In conclusion, the power of no-code tools, combined with the potential of artificial intelligence, is truly outstanding. As a product designer who initially lacked coding skills, I found that I may achieve astonishing results by embracing these technologies. No-code empowers us to break free from traditional obstacles and push the boundaries of our creativity.

So, how far are you able to get with no-code? The answer lies within you. With the best tools, dedication, and resourcefulness, there aren't any limits to what you can accomplish. Embrace the possibilities, unlock your potential, and let the world witness the magic you create.

If you liked this post and you would certainly like to receive additional facts regarding https://seopromt.com kindly check out our webpage.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.