RSA 키 (2048)

-----BEGIN PRIVATE KEY----- MIIEvAIBADANBgkqhkiG9w0BAQEFAASCBKYwggSiAgEAAoIBAQDjN8aEdvGAEwdQ xQwDPd0b+ustN2xZbcFiMgCIYIbJQe1OX12jqQPMAEGqeJA0lk8a0+oJ77JfNOU7 XEBxlKNXWdczSk224UTrgpJeJYGWAy2WqFR0B45OFAE1ylJhg1FVDyJ/xBM5N3vy g/6ITEfkfqFQEqaCarUrUSycEAs+klBoyf7ZUk4BD+341uqC31KgSInVET0ecne6 ncDdtSemo8Y19Jy+jpeqjkAO7XrJWxXw16H+WZPMCtgMsK/Mp38MuZhqm2xpj4dC amD2F/Z2C7sjZaR94HkOPgZksGeCy2xugU9CzH8U7vgCMWBIiJBbeWu4J28NKdP0 Yb6muZuVAgMBAAECggEACbYLjQPMZI3rpR8W2Vieh6Ccxoz024meV0UN0sZVXGqt 6siWpvUFTYXBSLjoaOb3sIzYFt6gwALxvSy/MFuK86PKV83YLnXITUyCVvXBaRjv rN265k6gXWPrfVINXU+QfVMtRUqrC6n8aSwNB+RCulhTKqnxZeeLoLNSdcUVxfHE TyJsDUY85tefW1f5q+Iyw2VziipxK+T9cLsgzAK0AYVeoq1jMfKMO7c/W+3kdYGD VBKQCdhKg6WWw/buLkPxBJs0ZfOFMMGiEz2weZsUcxuPTc+Yk6ThISQ6xsZ1Qi60 cnx1qMDdnYTVpmw6tUgEoj7GYMok88J9xDsNH+tNwQKBgQD5t8V3XGjIPCDrkbuF vAdvwgBM3r9xXG+w1LB1DJpz1tJX/ur4ZHsHI0MCj/roPIM1uRumw869f5z4163X wz+PvSC6oupcsO+joKhqOUWQcYXbcHNQbAM7JcSjYsqZ5lutT/AX5izW0XAigx89 H/5tQx0OrDDrsXfIUQBvtN7X5QKBgQDo7xmf6xv0/aSA5dfCYQpHE0WvVV95eIOF 8O8TabCXF83CqRkCF+3klrIlKx1PbdzTjTMPY9K7ndqBBMgniIbM/MWmYT6HhBaJ WB0z8iV462NhQ7oVn9oQTLPjPEc6Z7RTzZlWU1g+TPWiG7wHyMgcfZcS9uTltX9F ypsJwr8Z8QKBgGfii8OcLfsfCJL3jYuVLYLQsk9IW1xNmCl4UfBfzeFi/R6ebiHn q0bM5JOsUjVK90riNx6pVth+vk7HawrXrxmdFICQRe9JrGfl7ipCqS3uDEG+Bjru tGlmzOcrsh1UN89h8f//QagceQnigpxrMu1BflUcTT3AFpS/He9az1oBAoGAL/1C rD3F7r1q7NttjjBr66S+0JaoKuB3SFsRBlDZ/ub6j0ZDTrkbW+LoJNwzF7AstLD8 egk420p0P+x6SBrKmuTg25xhQ44lDnrG2XLj4XutZ9aKOfZK+Ny0mvZKPnArKLDN DInzPjKg0JsiLABjqer9+vw+wEyaQgix1Fr5ACECgYAWKDWnl2iFIEKZoArDbBNx CWTKviBFR0wd2LFylP3jfdnCchYK5xpywKrr67FQbJJ/+UrbsjodxFl0oBqZHDsw HeLohSrgVkNC63Ge5HFD8xbW5RC5KDuCMpuoJQ3FoDAHepBzw5lVV36ZA9dqAJ3o /0lJwiSTcmolEalHXOE5ew== -----END PRIVATE KEY-----

-----BEGIN PUBLIC KEY----- MIIBIjANBgkqhkiG9w0BAQEFAAOCAQ8AMIIBCgKCAQEA4zfGhHbxgBMHUMUMAz3d G/rrLTdsWW3BYjIAiGCGyUHtTl9do6kDzABBqniQNJZPGtPqCe+yXzTlO1xAcZSj V1nXM0pNtuFE64KSXiWBlgMtlqhUdAeOThQBNcpSYYNRVQ8if8QTOTd78oP+iExH 5H6hUBKmgmq1K1EsnBALPpJQaMn+2VJOAQ/t+Nbqgt9SoEiJ1RE9HnJ3up3A3bUn pqPGNfScvo6Xqo5ADu16yVsV8Neh/lmTzArYDLCvzKd/DLmYaptsaY+HQmpg9hf2 dgu7I2WkfeB5Dj4GZLBngstsboFPQsx/FO74AjFgSIiQW3lruCdvDSnT9GG+prmb lQIDAQAB -----END PUBLIC KEY-----

자유게시판

CS Center

tel. 02-715-4734

am 10:00 ~ pm 6:00

공휴일 휴관
(사전예약 후 관람가능)

010-5217-9505
orbgallery@naver.com

Red Hot: Meet six new Models You’re about To See Everywhere

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Patty
댓글 0건 조회 48회 작성일 24-01-10 16:12

본문

It may be onerous standing out in right now's fashion business, https://leaksoff.com/ especially as a recent-confronted mannequin. That's why at this time's up-and-coming fashions are straying farther and farther from old style beauty ideals. These newcomers are quirky and perfectly imperfect; they problem the thought of what it means to be lovely. Most of all, they’re the epitome of cool.

We chatted with six young fashions that prove simply this. Take a look at the video and editorial beneath, and read about what fashion’s future muses should say about who they're and the world they live in.

Photographer: Kate OwenDirector: Sam ShannonDP: Arthur WooStylist: Sheyna ImmMakeup: Caitlin WootersHair: Akihisa Yamaguchi using bumble & BumbleStylist Assistant: Kacey HirschbergModels: Gustavo at Fusion; Thom at Major; Dani, Yancarlos, Kristijan, and Frankie at Re:Quest

Makeup: M.A.C Cosmetics

GUSTAVOWere you effectively-behaved growing up?Growing up, I used to be influenced by my cousin Lincoln, who wasn't such a great influence. There was this time that my cousin informed me to flip everybody off as we walked all through the beach. Being a four-yr-outdated with no information, I certainly began flipping everyone on the seashore in Brazil. For sure, my mother was not proud of the result.

How do you stay cool within the summer?I don’t, I stay scorching ;)

Tell us one thing we wouldn’t guess about you.I used to volunteer as a junior firefighter back in my high school days. I collected over 900 hours of group service, and it was one hell of an expertise working with the guys at Delran Fire Department.

Gustavo wears jacket and pants by TH II, shirt by CHAPTER, belt by Chinemachine Paris, footwear by ETQ.

DANIWhat would you be in an alternate life?I could be a veterinarian-my love for animals is limitless!

What does being impartial mean to you?In my eyes, it means you are not influenced or controlled by others. You're true to your self, as effectively what you stand for.

How would you describe your look?I get pleasure from keeping things pretty casual. I like a very good pair of jeans, a leather-based jacket, and a cute tennis shoe.

Dani wears top by Need, tee by Chinemachine Paris, pants by Chapter, choker OV US NYC, sunglasses by Crap Eyewear, boots by Dr. Martens.

Dani wears high by Need, tee by Chinemachine Paris, pants by CHAPTER, choker OV US NYC, stylist's own ring. Frankie wears a high by Apiece Apart, jacket by Sandy Liang, pants by Dama.

FRANKIEWhat clothes make you are feeling actually good?I often put a scent to no matter clothes I put on, such as a necessary oil like lavender or some kind of lemony scent. All of it relies on the outfit. If I'm wearing one thing actually brilliant, I'll most likely pair a lemon scent with it, which makes me really feel further good.

What's something you can’t dwell with out?My skateboard. I get this rush of adrenaline once i trip, particularly if I'm skating really quick while upset with my headphones, blasting some type of loud music.

What colour would your aura be?Rainbow. Auras are affected by people’s moods. In this very second and the state I'm often in, I'd first be yellow after which blue. Yellow because I'm total pretty bubbly on a regular basis and just glad, always attempting to find a positive outlook to even the worst state of affairs. Next could be blue because it is a nurturing and loving color. I train swimming and have three youthful siblings so my motherly instincts come out and i really feel like that is what provides me a blue aura.

Frankie wears a prime by Apiece Apart, jacket by Sandy Liang, pants by Dama, boots by Acne, earrings and body harness by L. Jardim Jewelry. Dani wears prime by Need, tee by Chinemachine Paris, pants by Chapter, choker OV US NYC, sunglasses by Crap Eyewear, boots by Dr. Martens.

Thom wears top by Opening Ceremony, pants by I Waited For You..., belt by Chinemachine. Gustavo wears jacket and pants by TH II, shirt by CHAPTER, belt by Chinemachine Paris.

ThomYou’re a little bit of an previous soul; you write poems and get pleasure from jazz. What attracts you to these specifically?I love that writing connects feelings of strangers. I additionally like that there isn’t a limitation on what I can create with words. Jazz is sweet and uncooked; it is an enchanting story of the soul. Jazz tells all my favorite secrets of love in the most magical method.

What do you consider social media and staying true to your self?I feel social media helps others see us by the lens we might like others to see, however not who we are utterly.

What would you be or do in an alternate life?A panther.

Thom wears top by Opening Ceremony, pants by I Waited For You..., footwear by Vans, belt by Chinemachine Paris.

Yancarlos wears high and backside by 3.1 Phillip Lim, sneakers by Dr. Martens. Dani wears prime by Need, tee by Chinemachine Paris, choker OV US NYC.

YANCARLOSAre you a lover or fighter?I'm a lover, not a fighter. I do not condone violence, I just rap about it.

Do a rap for us.A rap for you? It’s like not secure for work, though. I don't wish to get too crazy as a result of I’m from the hood. It's very trappy and melodic. I simply love melodies.

What's your spring/summer time look? Any go-to pieces now that the weather is warm?My spring/summer season look can be loads of skinny jeans and loads of sleeveless shirts. I like displaying my skinny arms, I’m pleased with them.

Yancarlos wears top and backside by 3.1 Phillip Lim, sneakers by Dr. Martens, choker by OV US NYC.

Gustavo wears jacket by TH II, shirt by Chapter. Dani wears top by Need, tee by Chinemachine Paris choker by OV US NYC, sunglasses by Crap Eyewear. Thom wears prime by Opening Ceremony, pants by I Waited For You..., stylist's own earrings.

KRISTIJANWho or what would you be in an alternate life?A hawk so I can fly, or Drake. He's obtained our whole era in his palm.

Can you do a rap for us? Do a rap? I've one that’s referred to as "Pen Pal." You guys know what a pen pal is, proper? So it goes, "Is she my pen pal?/ Instead of ink it’s on the phone/ She texted me late night time when I was residence all alone/ She said she obtained my quantity from my boy that she’s identified/ We chatted for a while then she requested to hear my tone."

Have you ever ever been in a struggle?One time, I bought punched in the forehead. I’ve by no means really been in a combat, although. Definitely not a full brawl. I don’t actually struggle, I’m a lover.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.