RSA 키 (2048)

-----BEGIN PRIVATE KEY----- MIIEvAIBADANBgkqhkiG9w0BAQEFAASCBKYwggSiAgEAAoIBAQDUb/jck4NOW+S8 tMD9THEpWASL/fYuDAAfDeM9xNcJBTyv+b6qpKS8yprFvPM6Yhex/Nm+z5CsJ6sL +y1IFas8YdXp5mymWLhK5yiFFx+hOhubZ46bSwQSzk1F3Hq8qFJnJh4ncEppKlkT 36Ah4qX2zDWDXaAtTrKvySC6HHnFf+UsNLueqJe23uMEkqxgNvUrF5NXR6I7n42/ tyPCjshAiIYsFtvfA/LQ/m7JOf+mLbaLRCp5ARdfXq5r3vsbk8ln7tjm7KwcAcbT IsGvWAB62I+dWudfcD3NVFMnFGTw4Jr7z9QY85EsYQsouUhePfwfsgKX3LWVVLFS 9UQKKFm/AgMBAAECggEADaCRKjUcOy6R4bkGmDkLGUfYItLLs/B5IYTWiuPRl3aK ig9PN8sP9jxY6U5Rm/Em6/f4T9EoyqJQypf2M6WQMnNkMXjih1kxmTxy0PbGxKTh mHpwH24UeNBbDJw0E14Iyy0ayhTd8RkSVcAGmaXcV5SJ6j9bQwzFUZlpTAb/mLeZ lZRHb3U4dW/cxdZQcIIowzqoJcEvkVVllQPssxOORleFAJ4Hjna7kzJ//MHkrvH9 y0TmKfGfYcJPJUW0afN7X+EiFvCUBicufWsvzVGYAsoCjAGrUTFfz36wg3jkiHdg xbbbMmlWmQukYdg2Uo7TZywLJUtOflVWas4nWj5BQQKBgQD4QL4PPbOf8jbQqL+C VQpBsXmbo28d2gJqBvaipOqeMwR7qRPks9hx6gm5//nl2sdwWH+y0mligBXPk1kt qY02VwbUS8oD78sKnD//L1oh+slBSj0CXoijy4D+OTlUda/YTwGi0gLuPH8vXTTu INAcvH65t/JxICunHQxYTtgeKQKBgQDbERrIZ/sP9tBe+2x6vVCsU6eBTHzZ95lO 7n2o4Tfu/dFLieQFRB54QmopBJGci2tYJXNE0EHi8i5D9LnTT+5hK+maZtjqgMiZ WKQWBCtWUSt6xs2OHZrQRaGkNCn7scHbdBMRx0XTwD+MirBuC20FwEfY/bnO9BMS e8gmaOLlpwKBgBvSnbp1jtkhO1V9ZCFGSKT+MAPqeDyfP2AEscWeuBDM5Pa7B1i9 c0epFDf9YVOKhomn0YAIJvl8I3WlLPx6ITJy5HgMmnKAgIAK7P07oF1ojv+7Q0Ut tSCuYSGc5jj6C6Axkpxd7ygmLZbwWktJ8CkYUxebbxeQpHPRRJ3tEDmpAoGAc3tM 1yCZZQ0DQ07fHMT35iAjSTH9DxpLIyTt8Tzos3/x+RQzs+L4/QRl2kGiURfd+pWj cj8mvHBWm1RDMXYNgAQaHV7iMpy5Ir1ron+IKPSZKxvp+GT625gZYeptx1UpkHpc Ix8dXEcYOQpTf29ehY2bUnROox5ff3rpQ/Y+xjkCgYAmMbtwA8dD2++9ZVyBW5Jh gfj0XL/VE0E9iPJAPq9fBpY1YqRB7kxDhuhu0Xucbe34lGX70nKOMnpNkEG89hJk uiCiATLolnWdGHAIf2ey6OviMlTqb630a4ZVpTLNC6jt1uhrG95Yt8pEHRwWj6MD JZm+vt6RGQefoEzbW29LlQ== -----END PRIVATE KEY-----

-----BEGIN PUBLIC KEY----- MIIBIjANBgkqhkiG9w0BAQEFAAOCAQ8AMIIBCgKCAQEA1G/43JODTlvkvLTA/Uxx KVgEi/32LgwAHw3jPcTXCQU8r/m+qqSkvMqaxbzzOmIXsfzZvs+QrCerC/stSBWr PGHV6eZspli4SucohRcfoTobm2eOm0sEEs5NRdx6vKhSZyYeJ3BKaSpZE9+gIeKl 9sw1g12gLU6yr8kguhx5xX/lLDS7nqiXtt7jBJKsYDb1KxeTV0eiO5+Nv7cjwo7I QIiGLBbb3wPy0P5uyTn/pi22i0QqeQEXX16ua977G5PJZ+7Y5uysHAHG0yLBr1gA etiPnVrnX3A9zVRTJxRk8OCa+8/UGPORLGELKLlIXj38H7ICl9y1lVSxUvVECihZ vwIDAQAB -----END PUBLIC KEY-----

자유게시판

CS Center

tel. 02-715-4734

am 10:00 ~ pm 6:00

공휴일 휴관
(사전예약 후 관람가능)

010-5217-9505
orbgallery@naver.com

New video has emerged of the moment a 'Canadian spy' met a teenage

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Clifford
댓글 0건 조회 20회 작성일 23-01-19 13:06

본문

New video has emerged of the moment a 'Canadian spy' met a teenage in Istanbul before he allegedly smuggled her into Syria. 
Footage obtained by the shows Begum, then 15, and two other East London schoolgirls, Kadiza Sultana, 16, and 15-year-old Amira Abase, transferring between cars at the Turkish capital's main bus station in 2015.
The video was filmed by Mohammed Al Rashed, who is accused of moving the girls from Turkey to ISIS-controlled Syria at the same time as he was working as an agent for .  
This information was allegedly covered up by Canada even while the was leading a huge international search for the trio.

After Britain was eventually informed, it was then also persuaded to keep quiet, it is claimed.    
Ms Begum was stripped of her British citizenship in 2019 after she fled Britain four years earlier to join ISIS.   
In a forthcoming BBC podcast, called, Turkey istanbul Lawyer Law Firm Ms Begum insisted she would have 'never' been able to join ISIS without Rashed's help. 
'He (Rashed) organised the entire trip from Turkey to Syria...

I don't think anyone would have been able to make it to Syria without the help of smugglers.
'He had helped a lot of people come in... If you liked this information and you would such as to get more details relating to Turkey istanbul Lawyer Law Firm kindly browse through the web-site. We were just doing everything he was telling us to do because he knew everything, we didn't know anything.'  
Shamima Begum and her two teenage friends were smuggled into Syria by a spy working for Turkey istanbul Lawyer Law Firm Canada - before Justin Trudeau's nation then then conspired with the UK to cover up its role, it is claimed 
Today, Ms Begum's lawyer Tasnime Akunjee told MailOnline the new development significantly strengthened his client's case and made it likely she would now be readmitted to the UK.  
'This confirms Shamima was a trafficked person under the Modern Slavery Act,' he said. 
'When someone is a trafficked person the UK has various treaty obligations and there is a very strong legal pressure to have that person repatriated.
'This was an allied state that was meant to be working to protect our citizens but in their algorithm of risk decided they would put the lives of British children at stake.'
RELATED ARTICLES

Share this article

Today Sajid Javid, the former Home Secretary who made the decision to bar Begum from the UK, insisted he still stood by his decision. 
'I'm not going into details of the case, but what I will say if that you certainly haven't seen what I saw,' he told Good Morning Britain. 
'And if you did know what I knew, because you are sensible, responsible people you would have made the exact same decision.' 
Meanwhile, Prime Minister Boris Johnson was asked if he was aware of the reports during a visit to Barrow-in-Furness, to which he said he would not comment on 'intelligence stuff'.
Rashed was providing information to Canadian intelligence while leading the Turkish side of a gang smuggling people to IS, according to the BBC and, using information from The Secret History of the Five Eyes by Richard Kerbaj. 
He facilitated the travel of British men, women and children to IS for at least eight months before he helped Ms Begum and her two friends, it is claimed. 
He was reportedly arrested in Turkey days after smuggling the jihadi bride to ISIS, and told officials he had shared a photo of the passport she was using.
The so-called Jihadi Bride was stripped of her British citizenship in 2019 after she fled Britain four years earlier to join the Islamic State (IS)
The Secret History of the Five Eyes, by journalist Richard Kerbaj, alleges that Canada finally admitted its involvement in the plot as bosses feared becoming exposed, then also managed to convince Britain to cover-up its role
The Secret History of the Five Eyes alleges that Canada finally admitted its involvement in istanbul Turkey Lawyer the plot as bosses feared becoming exposed, then also managed to convince Britain to cover-up its role.  
The book claims: 'The Canadian Security Intelligence Service (CSIS) remained silent about the explosive allegations, taking refuge in the one thing that protects all intelligence agencies, including those within the Five Eyes, against potential embarrassment: secrecy.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.